Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Kiddos Tree

In an effort to save the big tree and discourage the breakage of ornaments, Jenene had the little ones make ornaments and hang them on a little tree that was only theirs. They could touch it, play with it, whatever, pretty much just stay away from the big tree!!! While it was fun and stuff, it didn't work. By christmas, the big tree, I think, had a nutcracker in it and maybe a stuffed penguin! Alas, the little ones did enjoy decorating the tree....Canyon was sick with the flu so it was only Rachel and Kavan and they did a GREAT job!!!

This is an ornament family...for some reason Rach kept hanging them on the SAME branch, then Kavan joined in...seriously they were all on this limb

I was trying to take a pic of us with the tree. It was kinda hard!! We started out side by side, eventually they laid on me, still didn't work!! We sure did have fun trying though!!! I just like the random face we are making in each one! Don't really look at me, I'd been home sick that day with the stomache flu and look paler than normal!

Take One

Take Two

Take Three

No comments: