Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas Eve


Christmas Eve we went to the Nicholas's and watched the Live Nativity. I am so glad I went. I struggled this christmas season trying to get into the spirit and enjoying the holiday. Ummm....I didn't start listening to christmas music till christmas eve on my way to work! It wasn't until I went to the nativity scene and when they showed the video of Mary and Joseph, that I really felt the spirit and had to hold back the tears. It was powerful and made me sad that it took me so late in the season to remember the real reason we celebrate christmas. Alas, it was fun and after the show, Jenene, Walt, Kavan, and I went and looked at a few christmas lights. Kavan was talking really really loud and was driving us all nuts. So in an effort of distraction, I busted out the old camera and we had a good time.

No comments: