Tuesday, April 24, 2012

oh miles

I love my husband.  I really do.  And these are a few of the reasons why I love him:


He has the most spectacular bed head of any one I know!  Each day is an adventure of suspense and wonderment of what he will present me with each morning we wake up.  Here are a few examples:


Miles sleeps HARD.  Sometimes he wakes up with the most INTENSE indentions on his face.  Case in point:

Miles also likes to play with the cat.  Like he plays with her until she either hisses, bites, growls, or scratch.  Scratch things like his eye.  Did this stop him?!  Nope. And trust me.  This picture does not do it justice.  That sucker was RED.
Miles also likes to eat.  And by eat, I mean inhale his food.  I'm kind of a neat freak and when he eats, the last thing he cares about is food on his face (except when were in public).  Especially when its something sweet.
Love you baby:)




No comments: