Friday, November 14, 2008

My First Tag: 8 THINGS

I'm really excited to get a tag, I'm a nerd, I love doing these things...


8 Television shows I watch....
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
ER
The Office
Brothers and Sisters
Flight of the Conchords
Jon and Kate + 8
The Hills
*Granted I only really watch a few of these...most the time I'm so tired I fast forward on the DVR*


8 Favorite Restaurants....
Chick-fil-a
Chalos
R&R Buffet
Burger King (best hamburgers in town)
Pei Wei/Panda Express
Mimis Cafe
Olive Garden
Tortas Paquime

8 Books I've read recently....
Ashley & Jen
Brittney
*Id like to say, the only reason I read the above two, was for "research"!!! I'm not a normally jack weyland, "churchy" book reader*
East of Eden
Mafia to Mormon
The Innocent
Wicked
Doctrine and Covenants
Body for Life (skimmed it)


8 Things that happened yesterday....
Work
Chiropractor
Jogged
Took Rachel and Kavan on a walk through cotton fields
Cried
Bought Peppermint Oreos
Danced with streamers
Rocked little ones to sleep


8 Things I am looking forward to....
Losing weight

Holidays to be over (I'm a total grinch this year...watch out)
Finding and keeping inner peace for myself
Getting healthy
Finding a ward
Starting school
Finding "love" (lol...girl can dream right!)
Moving out

My back not hurting


8 Things I wish for....
to be skinny
Have a significant other
money
a Wii
family to be healthy
cute clothes
A car that isn't white

To be graduated from school


I TAG:

Whoever is bored enough to want to do this!

No comments: