Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned

I have learned a few things:

I still hate frogs
Its okay to cry
Its okay to ask for help
"If you keep doing what you've always done, you'll keep getting what you've always got"
You get more of what you focus on
Maybe I can be beautiful with a few extra pounds on me
People can forgive and do!
Even when I mess up, people still love me
My body functions better without wheat and dairy
Still love soda
Yelling isn't the answer
Hitting walls HURTS
The church is true
I have some pretty awesome people who have stood with me during this hard time
I love working with children
Prayer works
Its impossible to be happy when you aren't doing what you know you should be doing
I LOVE swimming pools
I do not handle the humidity and heat well. Like at all.
Learning to kick the negative out and let the positive in!
Hugs and I love you's go a long way.
In love with the show Man vs. Food Nation
I do not like volcano tacos
Family Rocks
Excercise keeps me sane
Free stuff is the best
Ready for change and a happier life
The final Harry Potter movie about did me in...
I still love Miles Curtis.

No comments: