Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dasha's Summer Concert Series

Just thought Id share some of my excitement! These both arrived in the mail the other day and to say I'm excited is an understatement!!!

Keith Urban and Flight of the Conchords Baby!!!


This video is from the last Keith Urban concert I went to (this will be my third)....please ignore the shaking, I was super excited as well as the screaming and singing from all of us, we couldn't help ourselves!!!


As for Flight of the Conchords, not a lot of people recognize them but I absolutely LOVE them!! It takes a certain type of humor and intellect to get them, and I will forever be grateful to Gina for introducing me to them....we've spent many a night watching them and sharing our joy with others!

1 comment:

Julee said...

HOW FUN!!! That was so much fun the one time I got to go with you!! Rock it baby!! lol You go to more concerts than anyone I know!!! How fun!!